Italian Beef Pasta
About this Product
Our best seller! Great as part of a regular diet, or create a family pasta night that includes your dog. They will love their combination of lean ground beef & pasta.
- our humanely raised beef comes from Ontario farms and is antibiotic free and hormone free
- high-quality, complete protein, providing all the essential amino acids (skin & coat health)
- good source of iron, vitamin B12, niacin, zinc and selenium
- contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory)
- good source of fibre and helps dogs feel full longer throughout the day
- excellent source of B-vitamins, especially folate and thiamine for immunity from disease
- good source of selenium (antioxidant) and iron (oxygen transportation)
- source of potassium (kidney function)
- we steam our broccoli, increasing the digestive process that lowers cholesterol
- great source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & K, as well as folate and fibre
- good source of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the vitamins B6 and E.
- phytochemicals present in broccoli are cancer fighters
454 g vacuum sealed package
Check out the science behind Italian Beef Pasta.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my dog need? Every animal has unique energy requirements so please modify this guide for their specific needs. Let's start with learning more about your pet. For using food scales to weigh out portions, multiply the "pkg per day" result below by 454 (our meals are 454 gram packages, example is 0.33 pkg x 454=150 grams of Tom&Sawyer per day).
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||11||35|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||7||22|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||7|
|Moisture (max.) %||69||--|
|Fat (g) per 1000 KCal||73||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||158 KCal/100g or 359 KCal/cup||509.68 KCal/100g or 1158.06 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: enriched semolina pasta, lean ground beef, tomato purée, broccoli, beef liver, eggs, spinach, organic canola oil, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, choline bitartrate, potassium chloride, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Dylan loves it
Our doodle loves this meal. The ingredients combo is well balanced and flavourful! It is a favourite!
Our 3 dogs just love this, No problem trying to get them to eat when we serve this
This is Dre's favorite. She always eats this one without hesitation!
Their favourite meal!!