What’s Up, Doc? (Rabbit Recipe)
About this Product
Low Fat but high flavour recipe! Great option for dogs with pancreatitis, GI issues, or common protein allergies. Your dog will feel so great from eating our rabbit recipe they will hop into the vet’s office barking “What’s Up, Doc?“
Contains maximum of 21 of fat per 1000 kCal of Metabolizable Energy (under 10% fat on a dry matter basis). This is below the veterinary nutrition determined fat threshold for dogs suffering from pancreatitis.
454g (Approx. 2 cups)*
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- chocked full of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and dietary fibre
- helps protect good vision for night prowling
- our gently steamed method to cook spinach releases higher levels of beta-carotene (heart health), lutein (eyesight) and calcium (bone health)
- great source of vitamin B, vitamin K, magnesium, folate, manganese, zinc, iron and those healthy poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)
Note: Dogs requiring specialized diets for health issues should always be monitored by their veterinarian to ensure the diet supports their unique health requirements.
Check out the science behind What's Up, Doc? (Rabbit Recipe).
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||9||30|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||2||7|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||3||10|
|Moisture (max.) %||70||--|
|Fat per 1000 KCal||21||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||129 KCal/100g or 293 KCal/cup||430 KCal/100g or 976.67 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: rabbit meat, white potato, carrot, apple, potato flour, spinach, fresh ginger, dried basil, non-gmo canola oil, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate), pea fiber, digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.