About this Product
Low Fat, Limited Ingredient Recipe. Great choice for dogs with pancreatitis, GI issues, or allergies.
Formulated to be 20 g fat/1000 kcal, the recommended maximum levels for dogs with fat level intolerances.
- low in fat but high in protein
- extra lean ground turkey and chunk light tuna (lower in mercury than other tunas)
- lower in calories but still promotes satiety for weight control
- beneficial levels of B-complex vitamins for good blood circulation, nerve function and protects against heart disease
- easily digestible gluten-free grain, provides a a good source of energy for your pooch
- a great food to help treat upset stomachs and diarrhea in dogs
- contains muscle building amino acids
- fortified with B-complex to help break down food into energy and support blood health
- loaded with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper and selenium.
- high in antioxidants for a strong immune system and increased energy
- high levels of B-vitamins reduce risk of heart disease and assist calcium absorption for stronger bones
Note: Dogs requiring specialized diets for health issues should always be monitored by their veterinarian to ensure the diet supports their unique health requirements.
Special note: Growing dogs require higher fat levels than our low fat diets provide and our Puppy Booster does not include the additional fat needed to meet growth requirements. We suggest to refrain from feeding low fat recipes during the growth stage or consult with your veterinarian to include additional sources of essential fatty acids if Turkey Dinner is included as all or part of the diet.
454 g vacuum sealed package
Check out the science behind Turkey Dinner.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my dog need? Every animal has unique energy requirements so please modify this guide for their specific needs. Let's start with learning more about your pet. For using food scales to weigh out portions, multiply the "pkg per day" result below by 454 (our meals are 454 gram packages, example is 0.33 pkg x 454=150 grams of Tom&Sawyer per day).
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||10||40|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||2||8|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||8|
|Moisture (max.) %||75||--|
|Fat (g) per 1000 KCal||20||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||128 KCal/100g or 293 KCal/cup||512 KCal/100g or 1172 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: white rice, ground extra lean turkey, chunk light tuna, peas, organic canola oil, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, magnesium sulphate, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
cant believe i ever fed my dogs anything else before
My dog is very low energy and has always struggled with her weight despite always eating a calorie deficit. We switched to T & S recently and eat primarily the Turkey Dinner, and it has made a world of difference! My dog is noticeably at a healthier weight, her fur is softer, and she has more energy than ever. Not only is the food full of healthy foods and ingredients, but it allows her to eat a much higher volume of food without increasing calories which also makes her a much happier pup. Thank you!