About this Product
Low Fat, Limited Ingredient Recipe. Great choice for dogs with pancreatitis, GI issues, or allergies.
Formulated to be 20g fat/1000kcal, the recommended maximum levels for dogs with fat level intolerances.
- low in fat but high in protein
- extra lean ground turkey and chunk light tuna (lower in mercury than other tunas)
- lower in calories but still promotes satiety for weight control
- beneficial levels of B-complex vitamins for good blood circulation, nerve function and protects against heart disease
- easily digestible gluten-free grain, provides a a good source of energy for your pooch
- a great food to help treat upset stomachs and diarrhea in dogs
- contains muscle building amino acids
- fortified with B-complex to help break down food into energy and support blood health
- loaded with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper and selenium.
- high in antioxidants for a strong immune system and increased energy
- high levels of B-vitamins reduce risk of heart disease and assist calcium absorption for stronger bones
Note: Dogs requiring specialized diets for health issues should always be monitored by their veterinarian to ensure the diet supports their unique health requirements.
Special note: Growing dogs require higher fat levels than our low fat diets provide and our Puppy Booster does not include the additional fat needed to meet growth requirements. We suggest to refrain from feeding low fat recipes during the growth stage or consult with your veterinarian to include additional sources of essential fatty acids if Turkey Dinner is included as all or part of the diet.
Check out the science behind Turkey Dinner.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my dog need? Every animal has unique energy requirements and the amount of calories fed per day should be modified to prevent underfeeding or overfeeding of your pet. In order to determine your pet's nutritional needs, let's start with learning more about your pet.
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||10||40|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||2||8|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||8|
|Moisture (max.) %||75||--|
|Fat per 1000 KCal||20||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||128 KCal/100g or 293 KCal/cup||512 KCal/100g or 1172 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: white rice, ground extra lean turkey, chunk light tuna, peas, organic canola oil, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, magnesium sulphate, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.