About this Product
The amazing flavours of tuna, sweet potato and butter and listen to the purrs of delight. Includes natural cranberry extract and chamomile flowers to assist with urinary health and stress reduction.
Harold was a special cat with cancer who LOVED butter and so we made him a tasty recipe which had butter in it to entice him to eat but also was specially formulated for cats with cancer (but healthy kitties can enjoy it too!) because of the lower Omega-6 and higher Omega-3 (ratio is 1.9:1 Omega6:Omega3 which is still in the NRC RA range).
His mom was our good pal Ali, and Harold was a discerning connoisseur of all things fine, including his pink suede ballet flats he put his front paws into.
Note: We purée the cooked food ingredients in our cat recipes as cats find this more desirable and it assures they receive complete nutrition.
- tuna is a tasty treat that cats love
- excellent source of complete lean protein
- balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids but higher Omega-3 formulation for cats with cancer
- good source of vitamin B12, niacin and choline
- much lower mercury levels in light tuna (skipjack) compared with albacore tuna
- good source of dietary fibre to keep digestive tract moving but lower in overall carbohydrates
- significant antioxidant capabilities and high in beta-carotene for good vision
- excellent source of vitamin A
- very good source of vitamin C and manganese.
- good source of copper, vitamin B6, potassium and iron.
- butter is a highly palatable fat to cats which is also well digested
- contains conjugated linoleic acid, which is a potent anti-cancer agent, muscle builder, and immunity booster
- contains arachidonic acid (AA) which plays a role in brain function and is a vital component of cell membranes
- good source of all fat soluble vitamins and very rich in selenium and iodine
454 g vacuum sealed package
Check out the science behind The Harold.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my cat need? Every animal has unique energy requirements so please modify this guide for their specific needs. Let's start with learning more about your pet. For using food scales to weigh out portions, multiply the "pkg per day" result below by 454 (our meals are 454 gram packages, example is 0.33 pkg x 454=150 grams of Tom&Sawyer per day).
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||12||46|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||4||15|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||3||12|
|Moisture (max.) %||74||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||122 KCal/100g or 277 KCal/cup||469.23 KCal/100g or 1065.38 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: canned light tuna, sweet potato, unsalted butter, non-GMO canola oil, vitamin & mineral supplement blend (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline bitartrate, taurine, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract, lactobacillus extract ), urinary pH health & stress reduction blend (dried camomile flowers, cranberry extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO cat nutrient profiles for growth needs and maintenance.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My cat waits for her Tom and Sawyer Tuna twice a day and licks out every scrap. Best food ever...
Our cats love the tuna and buttery flavors! They inhale it!