Sous Vide Salmon
About this Product
We cook our Atlantic salmon using the sous vide method (french for “under vacuum”) to retain the most flavour and nutrition of any other cooking method.
This gluten free, grain free recipe contains limited ingredients (skinless salmon filet, broccoli. carrots. non-GMO edamame, eggs, vitamin & mineral supplement, digestive aid blend), which makes it a great choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
Our salmon is flown in fresh from a New Brunswick fish company, and are sustainably farmed in the cold, clear waters of the North Atlantic and the Gulf of Maine, raised on a natural diet from sustainable sources and are hormone, antibiotic, and pesticide free.
- provides Omega 3 fatty acids in highly biologically available forms of EPA and DHA (higher DHA levels)
- aids in healthy skin & shiny coat
- boosts immune system
- we steam our broccoli, increasing the digestive process that lowers cholesterol
- great source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & K, as well as folate and fibre
- good source of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the vitamins B6 and E.
- phytochemicals present in broccoli are cancer fighters
- excellent source of plant protein (skin & coat health), omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory), and fibre (digestive health)
- good source of B-complex vitamins and vitamin K
- source of essential minerals calcium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, and magnesium
Check out the science behind Sous Vide Salmon.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my dog need? Every animal has unique energy requirements and the amount of calories fed per day should be modified to prevent underfeeding or overfeeding of your pet. In order to determine your pet's nutritional needs, let's start with learning more about your pet.
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||11||48|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||6||26|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||1||6|
|Moisture (max.) %||77||--|
|Fat per 1000 KCal||53||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||117 KCal/100g or 266 KCal/cup||508.7 KCal/100g or 1156.52 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: atlantic salmon filet, broccoli, carrots, edamame, eggs, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.