Pork Sweet Potato Hash
107 in stock
About this Product
**we still have some of this original recipe left, purchase while supplies last!**
Great for picky eaters! Lean ground pork, sweet potatoes, apples, spinach and eggs deliver a kick-start to the day for your 4-Legged Foodie, or let them have breakfast for dinner with this tasty meal.
- the ‘other’ white meat, Pork is surprisingly the most consumed protein in the world
- we use pork that has been ground for our meals, and to achieve our ‘lean’ rating use primarily pork loin
- pork is high in protein and is designated as a ‘complete protein’ as it includes all essential amino acids required for pet health
- naturally high in certain minerals and water-soluble vitamins
- most importantly, it is super high in flavour and satisfaction!!
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good quantities of vitamin C and beta-carotene (converted to vitamin A in dogs)
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- our gently steamed method to cook spinach releases higher levels of beta-carotene (heart health), lutein (eyesight) and calcium (bone health)
- great source of vitamin B, vitamin K, magnesium, folate, manganese, zinc, iron and those healthy poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)
454 g vacuum sealed package
Check out the science behind Pork Sweet Potato Hash.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my dog need? Every animal has unique energy requirements so please modify this guide for their specific needs. Let's start with learning more about your pet. For using food scales to weigh out portions, multiply the "pkg per day" result below by 454 (our meals are 454 gram packages, example is 0.33 pkg x 454=150 grams of Tom&Sawyer per day).
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||13||52|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||9||36|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||8|
|Moisture (max.) %||75||--|
|Fat (g) per 1000 KCal||55||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||172 KCal/100g or 389 KCal/cup||688 KCal/100g or 1556 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: lean ground pork, sweet potato, apples, spinach, egg, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, choline bitartrate, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We are a huge fan of Tom & Sawyer in this household! My dog loves all the recipes and especially this one. It’s so wonderful to know you’re giving your dog food that you can actually eat yourself. We love Tom & Sawyer!
My dog loves it. Full off nutrition.
Enzo loves the Sweet Potato Hash, Thank You Tom and Sawyer for making Enzo and his mom very happy!! We love the Wonderful Meals You Make for our Fur Babies!!
He loves it!
Our dog loves this one, so we continue to buy it for him... but it is definitely a messy one to get out of the packaging! Some slide out of the package nice and easy (no mess) and others are mushier and get stuck in the packaging. This in one of the latter :)