Pork Sweet Potato Hash
About this Product
Great for picky eaters! Lean ground pork, sweet potatoes, apples, spinach and eggs deliver a kick-start to the day for your 4-Legged Foodie, or let them have breakfast for dinner with this tasty meal.
- the ‘other’ white meat, Pork is surprisingly the most consumed protein in the world
- we use pork that has been ground for our meals, and to achieve our ‘lean’ rating use primarily pork loin
- pork is high in protein and is designated as a ‘complete protein’ as it includes all essential amino acids required for pet health
- naturally high in certain minerals and water-soluble vitamins
- most importantly, it is super high in flavour and satisfaction!!
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good quantities of vitamin C and beta-carotene (converted to vitamin A in dogs)
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- our gently steamed method to cook spinach releases higher levels of beta-carotene (heart health), lutein (eyesight) and calcium (bone health)
- great source of vitamin B, vitamin K, magnesium, folate, manganese, zinc, iron and those healthy poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)
454 g vacuum sealed package
Check out the science behind Pork Sweet Potato Hash.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my dog need? Every animal has unique energy requirements so please modify this guide for their specific needs. Let's start with learning more about your pet. For using food scales to weigh out portions, multiply the "pkg per day" result below by 454 (our meals are 454 gram packages, example is 0.33 pkg x 454=150 grams of Tom&Sawyer per day).
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||13||52|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||9||36|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||8|
|Moisture (max.) %||75||--|
|Fat (g) per 1000 KCal||55||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||172 KCal/100g or 389 KCal/cup||688 KCal/100g or 1556 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: lean ground pork, sweet potato, apples, spinach, egg, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, choline bitartrate, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We have three dogs all quite large dogs. One of our dogs unfortunately was diagnosed with cancer and was going off this food so we ordered your food for him to try. He seems to really really like it. He seems to enjoy the pork hash which is the new flavour for us. You make great food and the flavour choices are really good.
Pork Sweet Potato Hash
Our Lab/Shepherd mix loves this as well as ‘Farmers Market’ and ‘B’Apples’. Good to know that we are giving our dog nutritious, honest food
Guys, your cooked meals are an absolute hit with our 6 month puppy. As new pup parents we were very careful about deciding on the feeding options from the very beginning and never regretted going with Tom&Sawyer. The absolute hit for Brucey is Pork Sweet Potato Hash, followed by the Fisherman’s friend. Our pup is looking forward to his every meal, thank you for taking care of our furry baby - Kate, Sam and Brucey
My puppy is very picky. She always left her food but Tom & Sawyer's food make her to finished t ok her dish. She loves to eat this product. Thx.