Pork Sweet Potato Hash
About this Product
Great for picky eaters! Lean ground pork, sweet potatoes, apples, spinach and eggs deliver a kick-start to the day for your 4-Legged Foodie, or let them have breakfast for dinner with this tasty meal.
- the ‘other’ white meat, Pork is surprisingly the most consumed protein in the world
- we use pork that has been ground for our meals, and to achieve our ‘lean’ rating use primarily pork loin
- pork is high in protein and is designated as a ‘complete protein’ as it includes all essential amino acids required for pet health
- naturally high in certain minerals and water-soluble vitamins
- most importantly, it is super high in flavour and satisfaction!!
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good quantities of vitamin C and beta-carotene (converted to vitamin A in dogs)
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- our gently steamed method to cook spinach releases higher levels of beta-carotene (heart health), lutein (eyesight) and calcium (bone health)
- great source of vitamin B, vitamin K, magnesium, folate, manganese, zinc, iron and those healthy poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)
454 g vacuum sealed package
Check out the science behind Pork Sweet Potato Hash.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my dog need? Every animal has unique energy requirements and the amount of calories fed per day should be modified to prevent underfeeding or overfeeding of your pet. In order to determine your pet's nutritional needs, let's start with learning more about your pet.
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||13||52|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||9||36|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||8|
|Moisture (max.) %||75||--|
|Fat (g) per 1000 KCal||55||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||172 KCal/100g or 389 KCal/cup||688 KCal/100g or 1556 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: lean ground pork, sweet potato, apples, spinach, egg, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, choline bitartrate, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.