Pawliday Turkey Gobbler
About this Product
Tom&Sawyer’s elves have been cooking up a festive feast in our Canadian Pet Meals Kitchen Workshop for all the good furry boys and girls! A low-fat seasonal dinner of ground dark turkey meat and chicken giblets (liver and heart) is complimented with a tasty medley of parsnips, butternut squash, russet potatoes and spinach. Of course we didn’t forget to include the pawliday favourite – cranberries! Suitable for short term feeding from now through the holidays. Best served with one of our slow cooked Tom&Sawyer bone broths as a perfect topper sauce!
454g (Approx. 2 cups)*
- low fat recipe! Only 22g of fat per 1000 calories making it suitable for dogs needing restricted fat diets!
- Canadian turkey and chicken
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- chocked full of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and dietary fibre
- our gently steamed method to cook spinach releases higher levels of beta-carotene (heart health), lutein (eyesight) and calcium (bone health)
- great source of vitamin B, vitamin K, magnesium, folate, manganese, zinc and iron
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my dog need? Every animal has unique energy requirements and the amount of calories fed per day should be modified to prevent underfeeding or overfeeding of your pet. In order to determine your pet's nutritional needs, let's start with learning more about your pet.
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||11||42|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||2||9|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||8|
|Moisture (max.) %||74||--|
|Fat per 1000 KCal||22||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||113 KCal/100g or 257 KCal/cup||434.62 KCal/100g or 988.46 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: Ground turkey (dark meat), chicken giblets (livers, hearts), parsnips, butternut squash, russet potatoes, spinach, dried cranberries (sweetened with apple juice concentrate), calcium carbonate.
Not suitable for long term feeding.