About this Product
Low Fat, Limited Ingredient Recipe. Great option for dogs with pancreatitis, GI issues, certain allergies, or intolerances to common proteins. Talk about putting the “hop” back in your dog’s step!
Contains only 20g of fat per 1000 kCal of Metabolizable Energy (under 10% fat on a dry matter basis).
454g (Approx. 2 cups)*
About kangaroo meat:
- never farmed, kangaroos are only wild and are kinder on the environment
- very lean, healthy meat is 98% fat free
- free from antibiotics, growth hormones and chemicals
- higher in protein and iron than ground beef
- omega-3 fatty acids help reduce inflammation
- high amounts of health-protective phytonutrient
- high in antioxidants for a strong immune system and increased energy
- high levels of B-vitamins which may reduce risk of heart disease and assist calcium absorption for stronger bones
Note: Dogs requiring specialized diets for health issues should always be monitored by their veterinarian to ensure the diet supports their unique health requirements.
Check out the science behind Kangaroo.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my dog need? Every animal has unique energy requirements and the amount of calories fed per day should be modified to prevent underfeeding or overfeeding of your pet. In order to determine your pet's nutritional needs, let's start with learning more about your pet.
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||13||52|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||2||8|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||3||12|
|Moisture (max.) %||75||--|
|Fat per 1000 KCal||20||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||118 KCal/100g or 268 KCal/cup||472 KCal/100g or 1072 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: kangaroo meat, sweet potato, peas, organic canola oil, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.