About this Product
Lean ground beef, beef liver and carrots. With Tom’s Blend, our proprietary vitamin & mineral blend for cats, natural cranberry extract and chamomile flowers to assist with urinary health and stress reduction, it is super healthy too! Your furry favourite will be purring in approval.
Note: We purée the cooked food ingredient in our cat recipes as cats find this more desirable and it assures they receive complete nutrition.
227g vacuumed sealed packages
- our humanely raised beef comes from Ontario farms and is antibiotic free and hormone free
- high-quality, complete protein, providing all the essential amino acids (skin & coat health)
- good source of iron, vitamin B12, niacin, zinc and selenium
- contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory)
- concentrated amounts of protein and vitamin A
- great source of folic acid, B-vitamins (especially vitamin B12), and the body’s most usable source of iron (brain and nerve health, anemia prevention)
- high in copper, folate, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous and zinc
Check out the science behind Herding Cat-tle.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my cat need? Every animal has unique energy requirements and the amount of calories fed per day should be modified to prevent underfeeding or overfeeding of your pet. In order to determine your pet's nutritional needs, let's start with learning more about your pet.
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||17||57|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||11||37|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||1||3|
|Moisture (max.) %||70||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||190 KCal/100g or 309 KCal/cup||633.33 KCal/100g or 1030 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: Lean ground beef, carrots, beef liver, non-GMO canola oil, salmon oil, cranberry extract, dried chamomile flowers, vitamin & mineral blend (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, taurine, potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, copper, iodine, iron, manganese, selenium, zinc, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol, vitamin E as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid as calcium d-pantothenate, pyrodoxine, riboflavin, vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin, thiamin, pea fiber), fine sea salt, digestive aid blend(dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO cat nutrient profiles for growth needs and for maintenance.