Good Morning Sunshine!
About this Product
Start your loyal companion’s day on the right paw with the goodness of beef, oatmeal, and blueberries in our Good Morning Sunshine! recipe.
- our humanely raised beef comes from Ontario farms and is antibiotic free and hormone free
- high-quality, complete protein, providing all the essential amino acids (skin & coat health)
- good source of iron, vitamin B12, niacin, zinc and selenium
- contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory)
- a good grain alternative for dogs sensitive or allergic to wheat
- superb source of soluble fiber for good digestive health and helps dogs feel full throughout day
- loaded with vitamins, A, B-complex, C and E, it’s one of the best sources of antioxidants that can be found
- the presence of ellagic acid, a phytochemical known to prevent cell damage
- other benefits include increased cognitive function, assist pancreatic function, cardiovascular health
454g vacuum sealed package
Check out the science behind Good Morning Sunshine!.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my dog need? Every animal has unique energy requirements and the amount of calories fed per day should be modified to prevent underfeeding or overfeeding of your pet. In order to determine your pet's nutritional needs, let's start with learning more about your pet.
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||9||37|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||6||25|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||8|
|Moisture (max.) %||76||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||126 KCal/100g or 286 KCal/cup||525 KCal/100g or 1191.67 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: 100% whole oats, lean ground beef, beef liver, wild blueberries, non-GMO canola oil, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, choline chloride, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopherylacetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.