About this Product
Our popular “hot dogs for dogs” made from our B’apples recipe!
These little franks are nutritionally complete and can be fed as a full time diet. Picky eaters love these as they are a different texture from our regular B’apples, so an easy way to switch things up!
They are also an amazing gift when going to a backyard BBQ that includes pets…and even the humans can eat them!
- our humanely raised beef comes from Ontario farms and is antibiotic free and hormone free
- high-quality, complete protein, providing all the essential amino acids (skin & coat health)
- good source of iron, vitamin B12, niacin, zinc and selenium
- contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory)
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good quantities of vitamin C and beta-carotene (converted to vitamin A in dogs)
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- chocked full of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and dietary fibre
- assists in heart disease prevention and has cancer-fighting benefits
- helps protect good vision for night prowling
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||11||46|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||7||29|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||8|
|Moisture (max.) %||76||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||126 KCal/100g or 144 KCal/cup||525 KCal/100g or 600 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: lean ground beef, apples, carrots, tomatoes purée, beef liver, egg, spinach, organic canola oil, omega-3 fish oil,
hog casing, vitamin and mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, choline
chloride, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium D-panthothenate,
pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulphate, manganese
sulphate, sodium selenite, zinc sulphate, pea fiber) digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.