About this Product
Simplicity of fresh and tasty ingredients is the backbone of this gluten-free, grain-free recipe. Lean ground beef is the primary ingredient on the menu followed by healthy fruits & vegetables, farm eggs and oils for all the Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that your best buddy needs for complete nutrition.
- our humanely raised beef comes from Ontario farms and is antibiotic free and hormone free
- high-quality, complete protein, providing all the essential amino acids (skin & coat health)
- good source of iron, vitamin B12, niacin, zinc and selenium
- contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory)
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good quantities of vitamin C and beta-carotene (converted to vitamin A in dogs)
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- chocked full of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and dietary fibre
- assists in heart disease prevention and has cancer-fighting benefits
- helps protect good vision for night prowling
454 g vacuum sealed package.
Check out the science behind B'apples.
Feeding Guide ¹
How many calories does my dog need? Every animal has unique energy requirements so please modify this guide for their specific needs. Let's start with learning more about your pet. For using food scales to weigh out portions, multiply the "pkg per day" result below by 454 (our meals are 454 gram packages, example is 0.33 pkg x 454=150 grams of Tom&Sawyer per day).
Daily caloric needs: KCal
|% of diet||Cost per Day||Pkg per Day||Pkg per Week||Pkg per Month|
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||13||45|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||8||28|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||7|
|Moisture (max.) %||71||--|
|Fat (g) per 1000 KCal||56||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||156 KCal/100g or 354 KCal/cup||537.93 KCal/100g or 1220.69 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: lean ground beef, apples, carrots, tomato purée, beef liver, eggs, spinach, organic canola oil, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, choline bitartrate, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Our little guy has gut issues and goes off his food when his guts are acting up. But B’Apples is the solution!
Another lick-the-bowl-clean meal!
My dog loves the food but the shipping is so expensive I wish you had a store in New Brunswick
B'apples is a favorite of our 3 year old Cockapoo Ella. She was diagnosed with
an inflamed gastrointestinal tract and as a result is a very picky eater. B'apples has lots of flavour and is gentle on her stomach. We always purchase 2 B'apples on every order as we know she will eat it.
Thanks to everyone at Tom and Sawyer for taking care of our furry friends.
He loves them.