As of July 4th in-store purchases is now available
CURRENT HOURS 7 DAYS/WEEK: 10AM to 5PM
We have strict rules for entering our premises and making in-store purchases, as follows:
- No person can enter our premises if they are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19
- Masks MUST be worn to enter our building. NO MASK, NO ENTRY, NO EXCEPTIONS*
- 3 customers maximum are allowed inside store at any time and 6 feet of space between persons is to be maintained
- On our front door is instructions to read before entering and further instructions are inside.
- Please use hand sanitizer (available at the front door) before touching product and again on exiting premises
- No cash transactions are accepted, payment is made in store by credit or debit only
We appreciate your ongoing support of everyone’s safety and our business!
* for customers not wearing masks in the proper manner, orders can be made online for curbside pick up. The retail team maintains the right to refuse service inside our premises because Tom&Sawyer has alternate curbside service options available. We ask that all persons visiting Tom&Sawyer politely respect our procedures put in place for everyone’s safety.