Kangaroo as a meat ingredient in dog food has many advantages that make it an ideal source of protein. Here are some key benefits of including kangaroo in your pooch’s bowl:
- it is naturally the leanest red meat protein so is an ideal choice for dogs suffering from conditions requiring low fat diets (such as pancreatitis)
- the low levels of fat that are present are unsaturated fats (the good kind!)
- kangaroo is among the best zinc and iron levels of any meat
- all kangaroos are wild, there is no farming in existence so they live humane, free lives in a natural habitat
- the entire harvest operation is government regulated to adhere to strict principles of sustainability
- Kangaroos produce very little methane gas so are environmentally conscious animals! Cows and sheep are pretty big culprits of producing ozone damaging levels of methane gas
You can order our Kangaroo dog meal here.